Sunday, January 08, 2006

Calling all passengers: B School 2006 has started checkin

Howdy to all you folks out there !

I have used the blogs of many folks over the last fed months to prepare for my GMAT and my Bskool apps.

Having applied to H/S/W, R2, I join the huge number of hopefuls out there trying to get into B schools.

On an interesting note though, I do not feel competitive with the people trying to get in. Its rather strange that via this blog, I feel connected with some of these people, even though I have not emailed them or spoken to them, or even met them. But reading their journey, listening to their hopes and fears and aspirations, I can connect with them, and do not feel like a dork anymore.

So as I wait for interview calls, admission letters (hopefully), I have decided to bare my thoughts and the milestones of my journey on this blog. I have benefitted a lot from the blogs of people out there and the least I can do (whether i succeed on getting into a BSkool or not) is to put my thoughts and views on things.

hope this helps

Cheers
-A

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home