Tuesday, May 30, 2006

And now you can LISTEN to my blog or add it to your podcast even!

I have added a talking functionality to my blog, using talkR. I think its a rather neat utility, it renders the text in the blog in a voice (of a female, I dont think they have more choices as yet). You can also click on the red "talkr" button on the right and add it as a feed to your talkr account, which will allow you to download the feeds from your subscribed blogs as podcasts, which ofcourse you can listen to while driving or riding in the train.

Neat huh? If you are inspired by this and want to start using talkR, click on the other talkR box on the right and subscribe to it. Any money made from referrals will be paid out to charity (that also goes for the adsense money). The sad part is that 6 months later, I have generated only 14$ from adsense, not enough to get the cheque, and hence not enough to give to a charity.

cheers
Ash
PS: it takes some time for the feed to get activated :D