Monday, August 07, 2006

This is the end

This is the end
Beautiful friend
This is the end
My only friend, the end
-Mr Mojo !


The last few months have been amazingly hectic. Between finishing things at work, studying for Bschool (did not happen), getting personal stuff sorted out (move, visa, etc), I have not had enough time to blog about anything useful. There is alot to say about
1) stuff to do before going to school
2) logistical stuff to be sorted out
3) initial interactions with folks there...

however, this blog is now officially closed! All new posts on the above topics and my b school experience will be on my new blog (http://gsb2008.blogspot.com)

best of luck with your admissions....I can always be reached at ashblog()gmail(). It has been great blogging with fellow applicants like MBAJackASS, FG, Marina, IWillMakeIt, SoreBrek and others. Time to move on to the new chapter, and hopefully still be connected with the others.

Blog ON!
ash

2 Comments:

Blogger i_will_make_it said...

It was great blogging with you too! Good luck at Stanford, and I'll catch you in your other blog! :-)

6:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

By my SEARCHING out FOR THE LATEST INFORMATION about Trips I have found your site.

7:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home