Thursday, March 02, 2006

Houston we have a problem !

I just had to say that as Im in Houston on a business trip...the tough part is to prepare for the Stanford interview when i get back..

I love being in the US for a few reasons...ability to flick through many channels on TV and still listen to the folks speak in english...and ofcourse Im going to eat a big steak tonight at the taste of texas and will go to the rodeo over the weekend....sigh....the life...

im losing hope on HBS...i believe that they have a Paris hub interview on march 16th and i aint seen jack...so perhaps thats written off...

among other interesting news...hmm...driving in houston sucks.....and my gps sucks...it made me drive off from the airport onto the toll road..and i had five different currencies on me but no dollars....so that was an interesting experience...

work is great....but working in a large company is like working for the government....too much beauraucracy..

well...miss my wife and dog...hate sleeping in a hotel bed....

so mixed emotions...but i guess the steak on my plate tonight should make me happy

:D


3 Comments:

Blogger i_will_make_it said...

Enjoy the Texan steak! You're making my mouth water. lol.

Good luck with Stanford! I know you'll ace it. :-)

2:00 AM  
Blogger Lou Minatti said...

The Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo is great! Bring lots of cash and prepare to spend the day!

4:37 AM  
Blogger laserlikefocus said...

Good luck with the Stanford interview. I don't why this happens, the mention of Houston always conjures up images of obesity to me :)

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home