Monday, February 13, 2006

Phew.....finally! something from Wharton

Just when I was thinking of how the "ding" letter would be written out, I still had some hope as i was checking my email every 30 mins. And then sitting at the dinner table as I was preparing for a presentation tomorrow, my wife started going out loud
"Dear Ash, your admissions...."...
my heart skipped a few beats....could it be a ding or was it an interview invite? Atleast thats the nice thing of having my gmail activated on her computer too....well..immediately logged into my account, and we had two people sitting in front of the computer with our fingers crossed...my dog joined in too ! :D
the good news....it was an interview invite ! phew........finally....
I know the last few weeks have represented an emotional roller coaster...not just for me but also for a lot of folks around me (and also in the blog world)....so all i can say is...keep the faith... :D
so....9 days to interview....the good news is that we get the day off in Paris! (my hub)..and need to start preparing SOON!
cheers all
Ash out !

5 Comments:

Blogger Marina said...

That is great news!

11:27 PM  
Blogger Forrest Gump said...

congratulations ! which school is this interview for ?

1:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

super! good luck :)

3:36 PM  
Blogger MBA Pundit said...

All the best!

4:44 PM  
Blogger sorebrek said...

Hey, good stuff. Good luck!

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home