Tuesday, March 07, 2006

its today already ?

just came back from Houston, got told off by another project manager about commitments related to an upcoming project deadline and suddenly realised....i have my Stanford interview today (3.5 hours from now) ! shitttttttttttt....................

did not get an "prep time" in Houston...though I had done all the basic questions when I was preparing from the Wharton interview...anyhow....1.5 hours driving over to Amsterdam should give me enough time to work through the answers mentally......hope i don't botch this one up....this is the BIG ONE !

-A

2 Comments:

Blogger Forrest Gump said...

good luck.

3:06 PM  
Blogger i_will_make_it said...

Good luck! I know you'll blow S away. Would love to hear how it goes!!

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home