Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Mixed feelings about my blog


So I decided as a new years resolution to blog my Bschool experiences for two reasons
1) To help other folks out there, share and learn from my experiences, since I benefitted alot by reading other folks blogs
2) To serve as an outlet of the nervous energy building up in my system

Two weeks later, I have mixed feelings. While I have had some good comments on my blog, I somehow feel that Im not reaching out to enough people, or if I am, for some reason the number of comments on my site are low. Makes me wonder why?

Any comments? or am I speaking into space again?

cheers
Ash
PS: the stats of the week look like this....

3 Comments:

Blogger Ash said...

but then again...it got noticed atleast by the CA folks...
digital suicide has hence been postponed
http://www.clearadmit.com/2006/01/wiki-wednesdays_18.html

2:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

No Ash i'm quite a frequent visitor of ur blog. I like the way u write. Again i too have insecurities and the only way to express & get them clarified is thru my blog.
But if u think u shud remove some specific information tht will enable a Adcom member to track u then i guess u shud. :-)

- Murali

4:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you enrolled your blog at Technorati? Then they'll include it in their crawl. You mention search terms like "HBS interview" often enough that I would imagine a chunk of the b-school wannabe crew (like me) will find you.

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home