Thursday, February 02, 2006

Am i losing it?

Well...we are into day 11 of the 21 day (working days) in the Wharton process (almost half way). HBS has not yet started off and Stanford has started to trickle in.

And I have almost accepted defeat.....I wonder why ! I do not check my emails with enthusiasm any more...i just feel like im losing hope..even though its not late in the process...and given my app is not that weak (I cannot determine that my app is strong, but its unique atleast - dont see many folks from the oil business who hop all over the world wanting to get into B schools)....

so I need to do something to get myself out of this rut....any suggestions?
the only thing is that Im atleast going to Oman for a week, getting away from this gloomy cold weather...maybe that will lift my spirits a bit...

sigh...
Ash
PS: sorry for spreading the depression...if it exists...

1 Comments:

Blogger laserlikefocus said...

I completely understand how you feel. The day I got waitlisted at Tuck I suddenly had this feeling that I wouldn't get an interview invite from any of my other schools.

Ofcourse my response to this feeling is to keep checking my email obsessively!

12:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home