Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Tagged .....

For those of you who are unaware, there is a tagging game going on in the community of MBA bloggers. I have been tagged by MBABlogger

Four jobs I've had in my life:
Teaching Assistant - Solar Energy
Gardener
Summer intern at chemical plant
Petroleum Engineer


Four movies I can watch over and over:

Austin Powers (any or all of em)
Godfather (any or all of em)
Monty Python (any or all of em)
Friday (any or all of em)

Four places I have lived:
Palo Alto
Houston
The Hague (Holland)
Dubai (UAE)

Four TV shows I love to watch:
24
Sopranos
Trailer Park Boys
South Park


Four places I have been on vacation:
Tuscany (Italy)
East Africa (kenya & Tanzania)
Oman
Pampalona (Spain)

Four of my favourite dishes:
Pork Vindalo
My wife's mutton curry
La Lanterna's Pizza Mafiosa
Alex's Tarte Flambee

Four websites I visit daily:
CNN
Times of India
Yahoo Finance
MY Blogsite


Four places I would rather be right now:
Selous - Tanzania
San Francisco - USA
Goa - India
Ischgl - Austria

Four bloggers I am tagging:
Dave
RedWolf
LaserLikeFocus
SoreBrek

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home