Monday, January 23, 2006

and here come the invites....

TOO BAD I DONT HAVE ONE YET !

tracking folks on the mba discussion boards on BWEEK (links on the right panel), I have noticed that Wharton has started to send out invites. Since I have decided to spend my nervous energy on useless correlations (I work in exploration, hence I extrapolate results out of one or sometimes even zero data points)

1) I don't have an invite as yet because I'm in the "special" applicants basket, and they are worsmithing a glowing invite letter for me

2) My app has dazzled the readers and hence they are unable to act out of sheer sense of being awed and overwhelmed
3) Someone dropped ketchup on an important part of my app and that never got read
4) The dog ate the application
5) Since my name (real one) is difficult to pronounce, they don't want to send me an invite out of the sheer embarrassment of not being able to pronounce my name at the interview

OR im just thinking way too much...and should shut up..work...and wait !!!!

-Ash

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home