Friday, February 10, 2006

here we go again!

The last 6 days, though hectic (average amount of sleep/night = 4 hours) were awesome....I was in Oman on business there (my 16th trip actually in 4 years now)....the problem was the work was so interesting that i had to work till late in the night to get stuff ready for the teams the next day...however the weather was so nice that after finishing up with my work...id sit on the beach with some mates and drink a few beers and have a swim till 2 in the morning... sigh...we need to move to a warmer country soon...

on the MBA front....still no news from Wharton (assuming a ding sandwich with ding-a-ling sauce to be served soon)...though im not surprised about Wharton...as I do not have some of the "essential ingredients" required by that school.....H/S...now thats a different story...expect to do better there..especially since interview invites have started to trickle in...

so thats that...and back to work now...and its cool..as I am managing a global technology delivery project....because of which I'll get to implement some exciting technology across the whole group....and get to travel all over the world this year...cant complain !

-Ash out

3 Comments:

Blogger Forrest Gump said...

your job sounds excitingly cool. Good luck with W/H/S. I too am waiting for a W call(although I dont know which direction it will go)

11:16 AM  
Blogger laserlikefocus said...

Atleast you are having fun at your job :)

Me just hitting new heights of paranoia!

4:20 PM  
Blogger FooBarMe said...

Best of Luck with H/W/S. I also applied to S but I think it will be a "ding sandwich"

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home