Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Follow up to previous post

So I obviously have an extremely brilliant audience who pointed the flaw in my formula. Ash's law stands corrected. Since figures speak a thousand words, here are some figures explaining the various lessons learned.

1) Ash's Law - The visual

Ash's Law

2) Unfortunately MBAJackAss is onto me. It is true that the party at my place did have something to do with what happened to Milosevic. Discretion has never been one of my virtues..and thus......
Mystery Solved

3) My world after 6 Vodka shots...Russian Standard..Platinum...no other way to go!
6 Vodkas Later

3 Comments:

Blogger i_will_make_it said...

You may have to draw a different graph for men and women. Men peak earlier, but at 30 - isn't the sex just starting to get good for women? ;-)

7:24 PM  
Blogger SG said...

You killed poor Milo?!?!? :-)

6:12 AM  
Blogger Ash said...

not that I want to get into a political debate....but using the word "poor" for the "butcher of the balkans" isnt what id be doing. :P
but yes...people are known to pass out and get whacked at my parties...

7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home