Thursday, March 16, 2006

And then there was no email!

And the lord said..let there be light....and still there was no email in the inbox !

I came back from a meeting with the director of my group, after discussing my next career move (which had nothing do to with an MBA, cos in the oil business, we dont like em suit wearing kids from schools with fancy degrees telling us how to run the oil business, just as we ran it since 1838). and there was no email....so i log onto chat and ask people...whatsssup people..no news?

and then masiosa (bless his or her soul says).....check ur application u nit..and im like..yeah sounds like a good idea.... and there it was

Congratulations, you have been admitted to the Wharton MBA program.

best words i read the whole day...now i can go and snowboard in the French Alps tomorrow in peace and get drunk ! just need to load up on my stock of jager .......

AWESOME.............
-ash out


23 Comments:

Blogger Forrest Gump said...

wow. awesome. CONGRATULATIONS. I think i am inching closer to my free beers...

4:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey - CONGRATS!!! Have been following your blog for a while (yes, I am one of those lurkers...haven't gotten around to starting my own blog). Anyways, great news! I got the DWI back in February, so it's back to the drawing board for me, hopefully I have an Admit next year :) Good luck with Stanford. That would be a tough decision...

4:13 PM  
Blogger MBA Pundit said...

Congrats! Wish I could say the same for myself but hopefully I'll get off the waitlist in due time. Party on.

4:39 PM  
Blogger BigAppleNosh said...

Hi, thanks for stopping by my blog, and congratulations on Wharton! =o)

5:07 PM  
Blogger Alex said...

NICE. congrats.

5:07 PM  
Blogger MBA Jackass said...

Congrats Ash - great news.

5:17 PM  
Blogger MBA Cutie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! That is wonderful Ash. I wish I could go hang out in the French Alps.. it sure beats Fifth Ave during rush hour.

5:42 PM  
Blogger Vinay Pandey said...

Great news mate. Congratulations!

5:43 PM  
Blogger Marina said...

Congratulations!!!

6:12 PM  
Blogger i_will_make_it said...

Congratulations, Ash!!! Way to go!!

7:01 PM  
Blogger sorebrek said...

This is awesome news buddy! Hope you end up making the 'difficult' choice between S & W.

7:06 PM  
Blogger Benny said...

Congratulations

9:16 PM  
Blogger brownoski said...

CONGRATS!! Please include pictures of your ski trip so I can get jealous!

10:03 PM  
Blogger laserlikefocus said...

Hey congrats! I am sure you'll get even better news soon :)

12:06 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations, great news!!

3:22 AM  
Blogger SG said...

Great News! Congrats! Have fun!

6:29 AM  
Blogger divinemissN said...

Awesome!!! Congrats, well done, I'm very happy for you :-D

9:52 AM  
Blogger SgHama said...

awesome - you are in a great position... ditto wat brownoski said - post some snowboard pics =)

4:29 PM  
Blogger FooBarMe said...

Congratulations!! Best of Luck for Stanford.

8:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! This is terrific news!!

9:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats man !!!

Party out hard.

- Murali

7:02 PM  
Blogger Dave for MBA said...

Congratulations... big time!!! Great job.

6:40 AM  
Blogger Aditya said...

congratulations ashwini !! way to go ....

12:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home